We have the pleasure to announce Docip’s presence at the COP22 meeting in Marrakesh, November 7 - 18, 2016.
You can find our technical secretariat in the Indigenous Peoples' and Communities' Pavilion, in the Green Zone. It will be open from 10:00am to 7:00pm.
Thanks to Docip's vast network of multilingual volunteers we offer the following free services to all Indigenous delegates attending the meeting:
▪ Translation to and from English, French, Spanish and Russian
▪ Interpretation on demand to and from English, French, Spanish and Russian for informal meetings and bilateral sessions, as well as regional caucus meetings
▪ Guidance for new participants
▪ Photocopies and other administrative tasks
In order to support the Indigenous delegates’ work, Docip offers them an office space equipped with:
▪ An office to use as workspace
▪ Computers and printers
▪ Internet connection
▪ Office supplies