During this day, IIPFCC will host forums and activities on its own GLF-Indigenous Peoples Pavilion.
IP Pavilion at the Global Landscapes Forum
Dec 6, at 9:00am to 17:00pm
On this area –a full pavilion within the GLF space–, Indigenous Peoples will host various meetings and knowledge sharing activities for the whole day.
Host the Pavilion:
If you want to be a pavilion host, there are few things you need to know:
- Each of the activities of the pavilion will provide opportunities to collaborate with other exhibition hosts on knowledge sharing around Indigenous Peoples.
- The pavilion will be exhibit from 7:30am to 9:00pm, and its set up times must be done by December 5 from 8:00 to 10:00pm.
- Its location within the venue is: Pavilion G (Indigenous Peoples Pavilion), numbers 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, and 42.
- Each pavilion has slots (30-45 minutes each) announced in the formal program and supported through A&V systems. Informal additional activities (such as networking sessions, meetings with partners, etc.) can be organized by session hosts but will not be advertised on the agenda.
- Michael Victor (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the coordination contact for Indigenous Peoples Pavilion activities.
- As pavilion host you will receive 100 free passes to the GLF, for which you have to register on http://www.landscapes.org/glf-2015/register/, and insert the promotional code: GLF2015EX6204-IPP. Otherwise, the cost is between 50$ to 100$.
- Feel free to use the official GFL logo in your communications and your website. All logo designs can be found here.
IP Pavilion Space at the venue:
Closing Plenary: The Way Forward
Dec 6, at 18:15 to 19:30pm
Abdon Nababan, Secretary General of Aliansi Masyarakat Adat Nusantara (AMAN), and the Pacific delegation will participate on the Closing Plenary. In this closing event, the Pacific delegation will make a performance.