The Sustainable Innovation Forum 2015 (SIF15) is the UN Environment Programme’s official event at COP21. Now in its 6th year the forum has a track record of facilitating partnerships between businesses, governments, the UN and NGOs to accelerate climate change solutions and bring scale to low carbon innovation.
SIF15 will take place on the 7th and 8th of December at Stade de France, in north Paris, France. As the event is not located within Le Bourget- the location of the official COP21 negotiations - you do not need special UNFCCC accreditation to access SIF15. Stade de France is located a short 10 minute taxi ride or 2 stops on the RER train from the Le Bourget area. The RER links with the main Paris Metro system.
- 750+ attendees – the largest number of global stakeholders at any commercially-inclusive side event at COP21
- International attendance – meet decision makers from across the globe with delegates spanning 43 countries at SIF14
- Over 80 world class speakers including country Ministers, industry CEOs and international thought leaders
- Interactive discussion panels throughout the event, allowing for in-depth debate via audience questions and polls
- Workshops and co-located events maximising content and networking opportunities throughout the two days
For more information: http://www.cop21paris.org